Status Skateshop is your North County Supercenter for Surfskates!
CARVER – YOW – SMOOTHSTAR
LONG ISLAND – SWELLTECH – HAMBOARDS SOLRIDE – SPICESKATE – SLIDE
WHITETAIL – GRASP – SOULBOARDIY
Status Skateshop has all the top Surfskate brands!
Come Test Ride our extensive fleet of Demo Surfskates …
- Carver C7 Truck System
- Carver Demo Unit 31″, Loaded Bolsa 31″
- Carver CX Truck System
- CI Fishbeard 29.25″, USA Booster 30.75
- Twisted Fin 26, Pescadito 43, Hop 45, Logger 60, Endurance SUP 60
- Long Island – Genesis Lean Trucks
- Rowing 29.5, Mossel 33
- SmoothStar Thruster D (new)
- Connor 31, Holy Toledo 31.5, Filipe Toledo #77 32.5
- SmoothStar Thruster 1
- Johanne Defay 32.5, Filipe Toledo #77 34
- Hahalua “Ray” 33.25
- Bola 760 Standard, Chicory 830 Type X, Cassia 810 OKTO
- Hybrid Camo 36″, Italo Pro Tube 37
- Fin Adapter Custom Bamboo 32, Taurus Black Bamboo 32″
- Whaleshark w/ Grasp PADO.23 & Cloudwheel Lollipop, Tigershark +Remora w/ Yow Meraki & Surfskate Love
- Yow – Legasee Trucks
- Vermont 28.5, Persia 29.5, La Costa 30, Bliss 32
- Yow – Meraki Trucks
- Pipe 32, Fanning Falcon Driver 32.5, Arica 33, Christenson C-Hawk 33, Medina Bengal 33, Pyzel Ghost 33.5, Pyzel Shadow 33.5, Fanning Falcon Performer 33.5, Lowers 34, Skalle 34, Pukas Anemone 34.5, La Jolla 35, Calmon 41
Please just check in at the front desk prior to riding our demos.
Why should I demo a Surfskate before I buy one?
Surfskates are a blast to ride. From serious Surf Training to more casual Sidewalk Surfing. Goofing around in a parking lot or maybe even ripping it up at the pump track or in the skatepark bowl. Every surfskate board is as unique as its rider. With multiple truck systems, deck lengths, wheelbase distances, wheel size and hardness, there are so many variables at play.
Our team will introduce you to the various brands and highlight the differences in their approaches. We can help pick out a few boards that would be the best fit for your experience level and planned usage. Beginners are always welcome! Never ridden a surfskate? No worries, we will help get your rolling in no time!
Can’t make it in to demo, but still need some help choosing? Give us a call. Based on your surfskate intentions and budget we can always make a few recommendations even if you plan to purchase online. (760) 884-8833
We regularly carry a significant variety of boards for each Surfskate Brand that we carry. Our collection includes hard to find boards like the Yow Mercedes and Calmon 41″, the killer Loaded x Carver Bolsa. The Hamboards 6′ Classic.
We strive to be the friendliest skateshop on the planet. Welcoming new skaters is what we do best. Come ask questions, look for tips, we’ll always take our time and make sure you have a great experience visiting our shop.
Great Carlsbad Location
Locals and visitors agree, Carlsbad Village can’t be beat! Conveniently located by the beach in North County San Diego, just a few blocks West of the 5 down Carlsbad Village Drive (exit 50). On site parking available.
“The best skate shop experience I’ve ever had. The staff was super helpful, friendly, patient and made sure I left with exactly what I wanted.“
Josh Brien – Google Review