Status Skateshop is your North County Supercenter for Surfskates!
CARVER – YOW – SMOOTHSTAR
SWELLTECH – HAMBOARDS – LANDYACHTZ
Status Skateshop has all the top Surfskate brands!
Come Test Ride our fleet of Demo Surfskates …
- Carver 31″ Demo Unit w/ C7 Trucks
- Carver CI Fishbeard 29.25 w/ CX Trucks
- Loaded/Carver Bolsa 31″ w/ C7 Trucks Orangatang Wheels
- SmoothStar Felipe Toledo #77 32.5″ w/ new Thruster D THD Trucks
- SmoothStar Felipe Toledo #77 34″ w/ Thruster 1 Trucks
- YOW Fanning Falcon Performer 33.5″ w/ Meraki(S5) Trucks
- YOW Chiba 30″ w/ Meraki(S5) Trucks
- YOW Calmon 41″ w/ Meraki(S5) Trucks
- SpiceSkate Cassia 810 OKTO
- SpiceSkate Chicory 830 Type X
- SwellTech Italo Pro Tube 37″
- SwellTech Hybrid Camo 36″
- Waterborne Adapted Custom Bamboo 32″
- Hamboards Endurance All Star 60″ Stand Up Paddle Skateboard
- Hamboards Logger 60″ HST
- Hamboards Huntington Hop 45″ HST Carving Trucks
- Hamboards Pescadito 43″ HST Carving Trucks
- Hamboards Twisted Fin 26″ HST Carving Trucks
- Landyachtz 31.2″ Butter Black Lines w/ Banger trucks
Please bring skate shoes and check in at the front desk prior to riding our demos.
Why should I demo a Surfskate before I buy one?
Surfskates are a blast to ride. From serious Surf Training to more casual Sidewalk Surfing. Goofing around in a parking lot or maybe even ripping it up at the pump track or in the skatepark bowl. Every surfskate board is as unique as its rider. With multiple truck systems, deck lengths, wheelbase distances, wheel size and hardness, there are so many variables at play.
Our team will introduce you to the various brands and highlight the differences in their approaches. We can help pick out a few boards that would be the best fit for your experience level and planned usage. Beginners are always welcome! Never ridden a surfskate? No worries, we will help get your rolling in no time!
We recommend testing a few boards prior to buying one, even if your plan to purchase online.
We regularly carry a significant variety of boards for each Surfskate Brand that we carry. Our collection includes hard to find boards like the Yow Mercedes and Calmon 41″, the killer Loaded x Carver Bolsa. The Hamboards 6′ Classic.
We strive to be the friendliest skateshop on the planet. Welcoming new skaters is what we do best. Come ask questions, look for tips, we’ll always take our time and make sure you have a great experience visiting our shop.
Great Carlsbad Location
Locals and visitors agree, Carlsbad Village can’t be beat! Conveniently located by the beach in North County San Diego, just a few blocks West of the 5 down Carlsbad Village Drive (exit 50). On site parking available.
“The best skate shop experience I’ve ever had. The staff was super helpful, friendly, patient and made sure I left with exactly what I wanted.“
Josh Brien – Google Review